- My bathroom is 95% finished, although I still have very little water pressure and a leaking sink. I have already taken three baths in the new tub, which, while tiny, is four inches deeper than my old one. I may just install a TV and a microwave in there and start researching growing gills. It's inevitable that a big part of my winter will be spent in that bathtub.
- Isn't it weird when you type a word you have used hundreds of times and it looks like it's spelled wrong? That happens with "which" all the time for me. Today "spent" looks absolutely ridiculous.
- Were you wondering how much it costs to go to the ER for 90 minutes and have an X-ray done on your fingers after you smash them in a garbage chute? The answer is $800. That self-employed insurance with the $2500 deductible that I pay $220 a month for is really looking better and better with every injury.
- Four weeks later, my smashed fingers are still looking incredibly attractive:
- I got a Kindle at the recommendation of my cousin Peggy, who is a genius. I was on the fence about it but boy howdy, I love it. If you have any books that I absolutely must read, please suggest away. I have nothing but time on my hands and a nerdy electronic device to fill up.
- My iTunes was hacked this week. The culprit bought a GPS device for $15 to navigate the streets of China and a couple of Enrique Iglesias songs. It is comforting to know there are people out there with worst taste than me.
I promise a real actual thought-out entry is coming soon. I'm still living in a construction zone and eating Sour Patch Kids for dinner almost every night, so be merciful with me. On that note, a diet update is coming soon also. I didn't know I wrote horror. Heavy sigh.